You explicitly accept that we can:
• get in touch with you by email (no non-essential emails will be sent unless you choose to participate)
• How we collect and use the information
• Cookies and how we use them
• How we store your data
• Your rights related to your personal information
How and what information we gather.
We only collect personal information that you voluntarily provide us by email, web-based fill-in forms and other direct contacts from you.
When you register for CDLE services, we may request information such as your name, company name and email address. When you place an order online with us, we may also request additional information, such as the billing address.
When you subscribe to our newsletter by email, you will be asked to provide your email address and confirm your subscription by clicking on a web link in the subscription confirmation email.
We do not collect or store credit or debit card information.
We may use personal information collected for the following purposes:
• to provide the products and services you have requested;
• to process your orders, perform billing and notify you of the status of your order;
• to provide effective customer service;
• for security, anti-piracy and fraud prevention purposes;
• to provide you with information related to changes in the products and services you are using;
• to provide you with newsletters, special offers and other information where you have consented to receive it;
• undertake other promotional activities in which you have consented to such promotional activities;
• comply with or verify compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations;
If you do not wish to receive newsletters, special offers and other information that is not essential for the use of the products and services that you have purchased or subscribed to, you may choose not to receive future communications at any time by clicking on a link at the bottom of the page. a message from us or by sending an explicit cancellation request to [email protected]
We may use non-personal information collected for the following purposes:
• personalize and support your use of the CDLE website and services;
• improve our products, services, customer experience and advertising strategy;
• for security, anti-piracy and fraud prevention purposes;
• identify actions or transactions as originated through a marketing program or affiliated referral;
• for ad targeting;
• for statistical or research and analysis purposes.
In addition, we may "eliminate the identification" of personal information by removing any information that specifically identifies you, and use the rest for the purposes stated above.
• To comply with legal requirements, cooperate with authorities, prevent crime, and protect the legal rights or CDLE, you and others. To the extent not expressly prohibited by applicable law, we may disclose the personal information we collect without notifying you when, in good faith, we believe the disclosure is appropriate: (a) to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or request governmental demand; (b) to cooperate with law enforcement or other governmental investigations (without necessarily requiring the police or government agency to request the information to formally serve us with a citation); (c) to investigate, prevent or take action with respect to a possible crime; (d) to enforce a contract; to protect and defend the rights or property of CDLE, its corporate affiliates and their respective employees, customers and partners and agents, other users or the general public; or (e) act in situations that involve potential threats to the personal safety of any person.
We keep your personal information only as long as we need it for the purposes for which it was originally collected (or for which you subsequently consented), and as permitted or required by applicable law. Cookies and how we use them Cookies are small text files that the websites you visit place on your computer. They are widely used to make websites work or function more efficiently, as well as to provide information to site owners. None of the cookies used by this website contain personal information. Below is a detailed list of the cookies that this website can establish:
• Session cookies. These cookies are essential to allow you to move around the website and use its functions. Without these cookies, you can not provide the services you requested, such as logging into your account.
• Cookies that remember your choice. Some cookies used on this website allow the website to remember the choices you make (as your preferred language).
• Google Analytics cookies. These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use this information to compile reports and help us improve the site. Cookies store information anonymously.
• Ad targeting cookies These cookies are used to make advertising more effective and to show ads that are probably more relevant to you. You can choose not to receive these cookies as described below.
• Cookies from third-party service providers. Cookies can be configured through the following third-party services used on this website: Google Analytics, Facebook Like Button, Twitter Follow button, Google +1 button, YouTube videos.
Some of these cookies can be used to track your behavior on other websites and we have no control over this since our cookies are not established by our own website. The Cookies Policy of Facebook and the Cookies Policy of Google provide more information about the cookies established by Facebook and Google.
You can control and reject the reception of cookies in several ways:
• By using the private browsing mode. Most browsers offer private browsing mode (private window, incognito window or InPrivate window). All cookies created in private browsing mode are deleted after closing all browser windows.
• Modifying the browser settings. In general, you can modify your browser settings to disable cookies. However, by disabling cookies or certain types of cookies, you can block your user experience on this and other websites, or prevent them from working completely.
• Through free tools. You may choose not to receive certain ad targeting cookies as described below. Ad targeting tools we use. We can use third-party ad targeting tools to re-sign them.
• Network Advertising Initiative exclusion page
• Your online optionsGoogle Analytics
We use Google Analytics to understand how the site used to improve the user experience is being published. The user's data is all anonymous. You can get more information about Google's position on privacy in regards to its analytics service at www.google.com.
To disable this behavior, install the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
We use third-party providers and trusted hosting partners to provide the hardware, software, networks, storage and related technology necessary to store your data and run the CDLE website and services. List of our storage and data processing technology providers includes: MOZELLO.COM
If you are a data subject according to the EU GDPR (for example, you are an EU citizen and you are giving us your private data), you have the following rights related to your personal information:
• Right to access information. You have the right to receive information about why and how your personal information is processed. You have the right to receive a copy of your personal data stored by Mozello, free of charge, in an electronic format of common use.
• Right to rectification. You have the right to obtain rectification of inaccurate personal data without undue delay and to complete incomplete personal data.
• Right to be forgotten. You have the right to withdraw your consent for the processing of personal data and delete your personal data without delay when the data is no longer necessary (a) for the provision of the service, (b) for billing and (c) to comply with any law applicable, regulation, legal process or executable government request.
• Right to restriction of processing. You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data when you object, and Mozello has no legitimate grounds to continue with the prosecution, where it challenges the accuracy of the data, where the processing is illegal or when it requires it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
• Right to object. You have the right to object at any time to the processing of the data, except when this is required for a task of public interest or when there are legitimate compelling foundations for processing. You can also oppose the processing done for direct marketing purposes.
• Other rights according to GDRP. For more information, see the GDRP website www.eugdpr.org.